90 minutes – £130
During the initial nutrition consultation, either in person or over Skype, a ‘timeline’ of your current health status is undertaken, then a nutrition, and lifestyle plan is put together to suit individual needs and that all necessary data is gathered to allow for optimum long-term results. This may require additional functional or DNA testing. (Functional and DNA testing not included in the price)
Follow up Consultation
60 minutes – £100
We always recommend a follow up consultation 6 weeks later – so we can check whats working, and what isn’t working and adjust and revise the plan accordingly. So we get the best optimum long term results.
Initial consultation – £100 (90 minutes)
Follow up – £80 (60 minutes)
Conditions that improve with Dietary adjustments and supplements and lifestyle changes.
- Eczema * Young children and babies
- Improving Energy and Vitality, improving Immune system and immune support.
- Crohn’s disease *Digestive problems *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *Coeliac disease
- Food allergy and food intolerance * Healthy eating
- High blood pressure * Irritable bowel syndrome • Skin health and conditions *
- Stress management
- Tiredness *Uterine Fibroids * Weight management
- Optimal health and vitality
- Healthy weight management
- Healthy digestive function
- Energy balance
- Tolerance to a broad range of food groups
- Support good stress management
- Healthy hormonal balance
- Support mental wellbeing